CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!




This past week was a hard week for Xaiden and I. Reg had to go to Price for work and had to leave us for 4 days which was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. Xaiden was probably the most fussiest he has ever been and I couldn't quite figure it out until my mom said he probably missed his daddy. Sure enough she was right. Reg suprised us Thursday and came home and we were both so happy to have him back home. Needless to say Xaiden was a good little boy that day, unlike the other days. Reg also suprised me with a Valentine. It was so perfect and so sweet. He wrapped both of the gift in red and white electrical tape and put a bow on it with copper wire that he had twisted. It was really one of the many sweetest things he has done for me. It took me awhile to open them up but when I did he got me a CD of Taylor Swift and a pair of cubic zirconium earrings. Something that I have been wanting for awhile. He really is a great husband and daddy to us and we are so very thankful we have him in our lives.


We also got a Valentines in the mail from my mom, dad, Austin and Mercedes. They sent Xaiden some fun new toys and some movies and not to forget out Valentines from the kids. It was pretty fun to get a package in the mail.


Needless to say I had a great Valentines Day filled with lots of love. I coudln't of asked for a greater day then to have Valentine home!!

1 comments:

Brooks and Andrea said...

That is so cute and sweet. Xaiden is getting so big!! Brooks and I pretty much bagged Valentine's Day this year. I guess we figured we have been married long enough so the Honeymoon is over :)