I can't say enough how blessed I have been in my life and espcially in the past three years. This week Reg and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary and my Birthday. It seems like it has gone by so fast the time we have spent together so far but Reg feels like it has been forever that he has known me. I am so very thankful for my life and what is has suprised me with. I have a wonderful husband who loves me for me and trys so hard to make life easier and not to mention the custest little boy in the world. He works so hard to provide the things that we need and to be the best husband. I have to say you are doing a wonderful job even though I don't say it or express it enough. Thanks. I have truly been blessed by my Heavenly Father for so many things. I have a great life and not to mention a wonderful family who I love so very much. It is amazing how wonderful your life can be regardless of its up and downs if you are doing what is right. I can't express how thankful I am for my life and my husband. Thanks Honey for making my life enjoyable, meaningful and full of love. My life is truly happier with you in it. Happy Anniversary!! Xaiden and I love you so very much!!!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Very cute thoughts Cynthia. I love your blog and your boy is adorable! We were thinking about the name Xavier before we picked Enzo, but I really like Xaiden, it's cute. I agree, there are bound to be ups and downs throughout our whole life, what makes a difference is who we are facing those ups and downs with. Keep posting because I check your blog to see updated pictures :)
Hey Cynthia,
Cute blog! Xaiden is adorable. I'm so happy that life has turned out so wonderful for you.....you deserve all the happiness in the world. The girls and I still need to come over and visit with you. Did you know I'm expecting a baby boy in August? Finally the Swan clan will have more than one grandson! Marlene & John are very excited. Take care.
Xaiden is getting more and more adorable. I love the pic of you two together.
Oh my gosh it was your Birthday and your anniversary this week i am such a bad friend!!! Well i hope you got really spoiled and did something really fun. We need to do something soon before we're both gone PS. Xaiden is too cute for his own good..so are you
I'm so glad you found me!!Your little boy is SOOOO stinkin' cute! We have to get our boys together to play next time you visit home! I love your blog!
You've been tagged! Go to my page for details!
Hey guys Just wanted to say hello and that we miss you. You guys need to take a trip down to sunny St. George. Actually what are your plans have you sold your apartment yet or decided where your going to move. Fill us is we've been thinking of ya
Post a Comment