CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The BIG Eight Years Old!!






Austin turned Eight years old on June 12th. It was such a fun day. He came home from working with Reg to a house decorated and a pool cake wich he wanted. I have to admit it was the best cake I think I have ever made in my entire life. I am pretty proud of myself if you can't tell. Anyways he had a great birthday and got so many great presents. Here are a few pics of his exciting day.

2 comments:

Brooks and Andrea said...

The cake looks great. I can't believe Austin is 8 already. They grow up so fast. I love the pics. It was good to get to see you guys.

Alison Hixson said...

Hi Cynthia! I am not sure how I found you guys, but I am glad I did! Cute blog! That cake is so cute! Very creative!