CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Playing on the Beach.






4 comments:

Brooks and Andrea said...

All your pics are so cute...even the one with you singing or something :) Xaiden looks like he has a mohawk. I love it. I miss going camping with you guys and especially the barking deer

Arrington's said...

Oh my gosh such cute pictures! I'm still in Canada and therefore never on here so i'm a little behind. Where are you guys living now etc... I'm getting bigger by the minute but only have three more months so the count is on. We're headed back to St. George in a couple of weeks where i'll be way better at blogging but anyways catch me up on your life!

Colleen said...

Oh I miss you guys! You all are just as cute as ever! Love your favoite cousin!! :)

Arrington's said...

You are too nice. I'm feeling like a house so thanks for a little confidence. We are back in St. George and so far so good. Where are you guys and whats new with you. Im due the first of Novemberish so we'll keep you posted. PS. Laken is looking at your pictures freaking out and yelling your names. Xaiden is soooo cute and i must agree i think it's time for another a little girl would look really cute on your hip!