
Yesterday my day started out with getting some news that could turn out bad to not feeling well. I was really wanting Reg to be around that day but I know he couldn't because of work so he called me whenever he got a chance to talk to me to cheer me up. Lately he has been getting home at 2 in the morning but they finished a field and he got to come home at 7:00 and surprised me with a kiss and a dozen pink roses with some daisys. It was super sweet of him and I loved that he cared so much about me to do a little something to brighten my day. I am so thankful that I have a husband who loves me dearly and is always trying to make my days better. Thanks Reg for everything you do for me. How did I get so lucky. I love you.




4 comments:
That was very sweet of Reg, I hope everything is ok-what was your bad news?
good job reg! I want to know what the bad news was too! I hope all is ok!
Oh that makes me love Reg even more because I love you! I'll call ya soon and see how you are doing! I love you!
Points for Reg! Hope your feeling better
Post a Comment