CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween School for Party!!











I have always thought Halloween was a fun holiday, but now that I have a kid I love it even more. It was so much fun this year and a lot of work since I seemed to adopt two more kids. n For Austin's class I made Spider cupcakes which turned out so cute but took so much of my time. I helped out his class a little bit and had to go to the school to take the kids their costumes for the Halloween parade they had at school.

1 comments:

Mindy said...

What a good Aunt you are being. It means so much to those two kids I am sure. They may not say it but they are very greatful and love you for it. Looking back at what my Aunt (Paula) did for me I love her for all she did for me.(It just took me a few years to realize how greatful I was!