CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

A kid at heart!




My mom has always loved to decorate the house up for Halloween and dress up herself. This year she just had to be Lucy and it was such a hit. I don't know about any of you, but I loved watching that show when I was little growing up. I remember going to my Grandma Allred'shouse and watching "I love Lucy" and falling in love with it. I still love to catch a re-run every now and again and bring me back to my childhood memories.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Your Mom is so adorable! I think she is awesome!! Oh, and I finally got pictures up from the wedding!!

Justine Elese said...

This made my day! i love your Mom. she is so fun in everything she does.she's such a fun person to be around, and i just LOVE,LOVE,LOVE her costume! what a cute lucy

P.S. Your blog is so fun to read,and to look at!cute cute cute