Yesterday was Reg's big day, He is now officially 28 Years old!! It was a fun day!! It started out with breakfast of Blueberry pancakes, eggs, sausage and of course Chocolate milk. After that he had balloons and helicopters hanging from the ceiling that had 28 notes of why I loved him on them!! It was hard only giving him 28 reasons because there were so many more reasons why heis so special to me. He truly is the sweetest, loving, charitable, helpful and pretty much the most perfect guy I have ever met. I am lucky to have married my best friend. I am lucky to get to spend forever with him and many more birthdays to come. I love you Reg!!


Other than that Xaiden and I made daddy a yummy birthday cake upon his request and waited for him to get home. AFter he arrived home we went out to eat at Mandarin House. It was so much fun to get to spend his birthday with family, eat yummy cake, and of course open presents!!
Thanks to everyone else who called my honey to make his day extra special and sent him birthday wishes. We love you!!!





2 comments:
Dang it! I forgot to call him. I even had it on my calendar! DANG IT! Tell him I said Happy Birthday! Love you guys!
Happy Birthday Reg! It seems so crazy that we were all in Salt Lake last year at this time. Xaiden is crazy big and way too cute! You guy's need to come where it's warm and escape the cold! Vegas is calling our name I think...
Post a Comment