So I am a little behind when it came to posting anything about our Christmas this year. It was so much fun this year since Xaiden was much older to enjoy it. He loved opening up presents and loved what Santa brought him. Of course Santa could of brought him a box with paper on it and he would of loved it just as much. It was so nice to be with family and to celebrate our Saviours Birth and reflect on so much that has been given to us this past year. I love Christmas time espcially being with family and the feeling that always comes that time of year. Too bad the Christmas spirit can't stay all year long. 




Well I got spoiled this year likes always. I think one of favorite gifts from him was what my presents came in. He had made me a gift box out of metal that he welded all by himself. It was the most awesome thing I have ever seen. Let's just say it was pretty special to me!! He could of given me that and I would of been the happiest girl ever. Oh yeah we also got a camera from my parents that I am so excited about becuase we have been borrowing everyone else's for thepastwo years. YIPEE I have my own. Thanks Thanks Thanks.



3 comments:
What fun Christmas pictures. It sounds like you guys had a great one. Your handmade box sounds awesome.
I'm so glad that you guys had a great Christmas! I love you and your family! I'm glad we are family!! I miss you guys!
That box is so cool! You can keep all your treasures in it I love it
Post a Comment