CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Time to get to blogging!!

Okay so I know I have been slacking on the pictures and posts for quite sometime, but I will get better. I need to load my pictures on the computer so I can put them up. Anyways, just wanted to let everyone know we are still alive and doing great. We couldn't be better.

8 comments:

Heather said...

Definitely more pics and posts. Also, I had no idea you were expecting! Congrats! That is awesome.

Colleen said...

Oh good! I'm super excited!! Love ya tons!!

Krissy said...

congrats on the new baby..... Super exciting... me you and andrea are all due right together within a month.. How fun!!! LOVE YOU.. how is jerome?

Royal Princess Academy said...

YES! Bring on the pics and posts! I had no idea you were expecting... my Mom and I are very excited for you!!

Arrington's said...

Is that a Baby Ticker I see!!!! Congratulations! You better start filling us in on your cute little life!

Tamio & Anna said...

And obviously are expecting!!!

Tammi Pollard said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! your little family is definatly growing. how abour some pictures??? :):) Hey Reg, Mike Ricks is living in our neighborhood at the moment and in our ward, He would like to get in touch with you. Lvoe you guys Tammi

Arrington's said...

I guess I'll comment on this one again since you NEVER post! :) How are you! Hows the pregnancy going. Do you know what your having?!? Fill me in on your life and family already!!!