CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Our new addition Taiten!!














On December 21, we welcomed another sweet baby boy. He weighed 8 pounds 4 ounces and was 21 inches long. It was a great delivery and with one push Taiten Channing Van Tassell was here. It was such a great experience and I am so lucky to have another boy. I have decided boys are so much fun and I could just have boys and I would be so happy. So far he has been a great baby and my hands are definetly fuller and my life is super busy, but I woudln't want it any other way. We love our new bundle of joy!!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Congratulations! He is so handsome! I can't wait to see him and give him a big hug and kiss!! Xaiden too! Love you guys!!

Tamio & Anna said...

Happy to see pictures and that everything went well...I'm a big fan of boys too!

sharmysteele said...

Adorable! Great to see some pics of the little guy! Take Care!!!!